Homefront Heroes provides support and services for deployed troops, military families, and veterans. Those include, but aren't limited to:
"Operation Cookie Drop" - sending tens of thousands of Girl Scout Cookies to troops all over the world, and catching those returning from deployment.
"Operation Boot Socks" - responding to the request of a Marine unit in Afghanistan
School Supply Drive for Iraqi Children - responding to a request from troops in Iraq to help the kids go back to school after the schools were rebuilt.
Fill the Mayflower - we fill a Mayflower moving van trailer with donated non-perishable food and gather monetary donations for local military families in need during the holidays. This is a yearly tradition, beginning some 6 years ago.
Memorial Day Tribute - every year we're there, hanging yellow ribbons and honoring our Gold Star Families.
Donald's Funds - see the page, but these funds have been "deployed" to address needs like -
* Keeping the lights on and a roof over a family's head while an injured OIF troop waited for his disability benefits to be approved;
* Refurnishing the townhouse of a young Marine and his family after they lost everything in a house fire right before Christmas;
* Providing financial support for an Airman and his family after the death of his wife (and mother of 6 children);
* Referring veterans and returning troops for aid in applying for and securing their disability benefits;
* Providing food for National Guard families in need.
We always stand at the ready to serve those who serve and have served!